- What's Inside
- Professional Grade
- Supports quick recovery from illness
- Strengthens immune function to combat illness
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts
- Does not contain gluten, yeast, or artificial colors and flavors
Vitamin D3 + K2
- Supports bone and blood vessel health
- Assists in a healthy heart system
- Boosts immune function
- Flavorless liquid with easy-to-use dropper
No one wants to get sick. Body Guard is your new best friend for cold and flu season, travel, and beyond.
This professional-grade immune booster contains a powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts to strengthen your immune system, helping you get and stay healthy. Immune-enhancing nutrients and botanicals can support and strengthen the body’s immune response and shorten the duration of illness. Key nutrients such as L-lysine, vitamins A and C, pantothenic acid, B12, and zinc that also help support recovery and healing. An added blend of black elderberry, astragalus, echinacea, and andrographis have all been studied for their immune-modulating properties, making Body Guard the ultimate formula to boost immune function fast.
For immediate immune support: 1-2 capsules per hour, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
For immune maintenance: 2 capsules per day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Do not exceed 2 capsules every hour.
Vitamin D3 + K2
Even if you live in a sunny climate, if you spend the majority of your day inside, like over 42% of Americans you could be deficient in vitamin D.
Vitamin D is a crucial nutrient because it helps regulate your immune system, aids in calcium absorption, and may play a role in mood regulation. Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is the best supplemental form of vitamin D because it has been shown to be the most effective in raising and maintaining vitamin D levels in the blood.
When combined with vitamin K2, vitamin D3 helps move calcium into your bones, which prevents it from forming deposits in your blood vessels. Together, they’re your best defense against infection, osteoporosis, dementia, and type 2 diabetes. Vitamin D3 + K2 is Dr. Robin Berzin’s preferred balance of supplements in an easy-to-absorb liquid form.
Serving Size: 1 drop / 1000 IU
Take 2 to 10 drops daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Put the drops in water or other cool beverages, in food, or directly into your mouth.
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- Ann B.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsVitamin D3
- Maria B.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!
Great quality and easy to use
- Rebecca S.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this product
This is my favorite D3 supplement
- cindy p.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsEffective and easy
Easy to take supplement that improved my vitamin D levels significantly.
- Amelia W.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsHigh Quality + Effective
Highly recommend the Vit D3 + K2. Really high quality product. I’ve noticed a huge difference from taking it as I have D3 deficient