Wellness Support Bundle
- What's Inside
- Professional Grade
- Support a healthy immune system
- Restore healthy balance to gut bacteria
- Get 20 essential vitamins and minerals for overall nutrition
Daily Dose Multivitamin
- Supports brain health, eye health, heart health, liver function, bladder and kidney function, healthy muscle tissue, and bone health.
- Contains over 20 essential vitamins and minerals to help fill nutritional gaps.
- Is a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and plant-derived health-promoting compounds.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
Contains 60 tablets. Serving size: Take 1-2 tablets daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin D3 with K2
- Supports bone and blood vessel health
- Assists in a healthy heart system
- Boosts immune function
- Flavorless liquid with easy-to-use dropper
Serving Size: 1 drop / 1000 IU. Serving size: Take 2-10 drops daily, or as recommended by your doctor. Parsley clinicians recommend 2-5 drops for daily maintenance and 5-10 drops in times of immune duress.
- Reduces gas, bloating, and other digestive symptoms
- Rebalances gut bacteria
- Helps to digest and absorb micronutrients
- Boosts immune function
- No refrigeration needed
60 capsules per container. Serving size: Adults take 1 at bedtime or as directed by your healthcare provider.
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- Jana W.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsReally works to boost Vitamin D level!!
My husband and I had Vitamin d levels of 27 and 29 back in Feb of this year. We began taking 5 drops a day of Vit D3 + Vit K2. We had our levels checked again mid October and our levels were up to 49!! It really works!!
- Gala M.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent
I definitely notice a difference in my mood and energy levels after beginning to take this as the Fall season sets in!
- Meredith B.Verified BuyerReviewingProbioticRated 5 out of 5 starsTake it everyday!
My go-to probiotic to keep my gut happy!
- Linda P.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsThe Best Brand!
This is the only brand that we use for Vitamin D3 and K2. We know that it is authentic and tested for quality and it always arrives promptly!
- Shannon D.Verified BuyerReviewingProbioticRated 5 out of 5 starsGood probiotic
Although I wish it were slightly smaller in size, it seems to work to improve my digestive health. A good purchase that I have made multiple times now.