Vitamin D3 + K2
- Professional Grade
Even if you live in a sunny climate, if you spend the majority of your day inside, like over 42% of Americans you could be deficient in vitamin D.
Vitamin D is a crucial nutrient because it helps regulate your immune system, aids in calcium absorption, and may play a role in mood regulation. Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is the best supplemental form of vitamin D because it has been shown to be the most effective in raising and maintaining vitamin D levels in the blood.
When combined with vitamin K2, vitamin D3 helps move calcium into your bones, which prevents it from forming deposits in your blood vessels. Together, they’re your best defense against infection, osteoporosis, dementia, and type 2 diabetes.
Supports bone and blood vessel health
Assists in a healthy heart system
Boosts immune function
Flavorless liquid with easy-to-use dropper
Vitamin D in the form of vitamin D3, suspended in medium chain triglycerides formulated for best absorption alongside vitamin K2, and mixed tocopherols. Vitamin K2 is in the form of Menaquinone-7 (MK-7), for improved utilization by the body.
One drop contains: Vitamin D (as vitamin D3), 1,000 IU. Vitamin K (vitamin K2 as MK-7), 10 mcg.
Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.
Potential Interaction: As vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin or Warfarin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
1 drop / 1000 IU
Take 2 to 10 drops daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Put the drops in water or other cool beverages, in food, or directly into your mouth.
- Vitamin K2 Therapy in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Vitamin K2 Therapy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients
- Vitamin D Therapy in Pneumonia Infection Protocols
- Vitamin D Levels and Cardiovascular Risk
- Vitamin D Supplementation and Improved Respiratory Health
- Vitamin D and Dementia Risk
- Vitamin D3 and K2 Supplementation and Reduced Biomarkers of Bone Fracture Risk
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- Ann B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsVitamin D3
- Maria B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!
Great quality and easy to use
- Rebecca S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this product
This is my favorite D3 supplement
- cindy p.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsEffective and easy
Easy to take supplement that improved my vitamin D levels significantly.
- Amelia W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsHigh Quality + Effective
Highly recommend the Vit D3 + K2. Really high quality product. I’ve noticed a huge difference from taking it as I have D3 deficient