- What's Inside
- Professional Grade
Enjoy two delicious protein powder flavors in a single bundle. Power Proteins combines both of our doctor-recommended Rebuild Clean Protein powders to provide all-around support for your health goals. Whip up your favorite smoothies with Vanilla and Chocolate, our popular plant-based blends with 26 grams of protein per serving.
More than just another protein powder, our Rebuild Clean Protein formula is a complete source of vegan protein, vitamins, and minerals.
This nutrient-dense blend of filling and energizing plant protein is made with anti-inflammatory ingredients like curcumin and green tea extract, and contains methylated B-vitamins that can be quickly absorbed and utilized in the body. When added to a smoothie, our protein helps keep you feeling full for longer, with 26 grams of protein per serving and a more complete amino acid profile than other plant-based protein powders.
Flavored with creamy vanilla or rich chocolate, Rebuild Protein Powder makes a great base for a smoothie. Try adding frozen berries, nuts and seeds, or cinnamon for a delicious, filling, and protein-packed start to your day.
- All-in-one protein and daily multivitamin
- Allows nutrients to be absorbed faster
- Supports digestion and liver detox
- No gluten, sugar, or dairy
- Plant-based and lectin-free
- Easy to make into an anytime smoothie
Does not contain: wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Other Ingredients: blend of pea protein isolate, taurine, glycine, rice protein concentrate, and L-glutamine), sunflower oil, natural flavors (no MSG), medium-chain triglyceride oil, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, Aminogen® fungal proteases, monk fruit extract, guar gum, and silica.
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- Denise M.Verified BuyerReviewingVanilla Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsBest protein powder
This is the only protein powder that I have tried that I like. It’s pleasant tasting and doesn’t taste chalky or like a vitamin.
- STEFANIA F.Verified BuyerReviewingChocolate Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Protein Powder
Best tasting protein powder I have come across.
Great with just water or oat milk.
Have been feeling great adding it to my morning routine.
- Nancy R.Verified BuyerReviewingVanilla Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsEasy 27 g of protein for breakfast
I've been using this product for 4 years now and it is exceptional. It is quick and easy and taste delicious. I can easily add chia seeds or fruit, blend it, and drink up all in a matter of 5 minutes
- ANDREINA G.Verified BuyerReviewingChocolate Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!
I've been buying these for years! Love the taste and how it makes me feel.
- Alison B.Verified BuyerReviewingChocolate Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful
Tastes amazing and I feel good about the ingredients.