Daily Dose Multivitamin
- Professional Grade
Nobody’s diet is perfect (and it shouldn’t have to be). According to the CDC, 76% of Americans don’t meet the recommended daily fruit intake and 87% don’t meet the recommended daily vegetable intake. Plus, over 40% of American adults have inadequate intakes of magnesium and vitamins A, C, D, and E.
Enter the Daily Dose Multivitamin, a supplemental source of vitamins and minerals to help ensure your body gets the nutrition it needs. Our daily multivitamin is optimized with 20+ essential vitamins and a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated plant and herb compounds that have been scientifically tested to support healthy cellular turnover. Daily Dose goes beyond basic wellness support to ensure your body is receiving the essential nutrients it needs to stay healthy.
- Supports brain health, eye health, heart health, liver function, bladder and kidney function, healthy muscle tissue, and bone health
- Contains over 20 essential vitamins and minerals to help fill nutritional gaps
- Proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and plant-derived health-promoting compounds
- Non-GMO and gluten-free
- vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate], 10,000 IU
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate), 120 mg
- vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), 1000 IU
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), 100 IU
- vitamin K (as phytonadione), 120 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate), 25 mg
- riboflavin, 15 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide and niacin), 50 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 25 mg
- folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate), 800 mcg
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), 200 mcg
- biotin, 500 mcg
- pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate), 75 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide), 150 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate), 40 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate), 15 mg
- selenium (as selenium aspartate), 100 mcg
- copper (as copper citrate), 1 mg
- manganese (as manganese citrate), 0.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate), 200 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex), 50 mcg
- choline (as choline bitartrate), 25 mg
- inositol, 25 mg
- lycopene, 6 mg
- zeaxanthin, 2 mg
- lutein, 6 mg
- resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract), 10 mg
Proprietary phytonutrient blend, 400 mg
- citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin]
- green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid)
- pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols]
- blueberry (vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols, and 5% anthocyanins]
- green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles]
- prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins]
- rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid]
- artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
60 tablets per container.
Take 1-2 tablets once daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A per day.
Caution: If taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- marie d.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove Daily Dose
- Eloise M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat addition to my day
These are easy to take and definitely help with my overall wellbeing
- Lake H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGreta product
- Rachel G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starslove it!
great everyday essential vitamin!
- Vanessa A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Vitamin
Having the MTHFR gene mutation, it’s really difficult to find multivitamins that do not have folic acid, but methylfolate instead. This is an amazing company!