- What's inside
- Professional Grade
The mother of all prenatal bundles. We’ve combined our Parsley Prenatal supplement with gut-healing Probiotic for better fertility, a happier belly, and a healthier pregnancy.
- All-in-one prenatal nutrition that supports baby’s brain development
- Provides bone density support and muscle relaxation for leg cramping
- Reduces gas, bloating, and other digestive symptoms
- Formulated to be gentle on digestion
- Boosts immune function
As a doctor, our founder and CEO Robin Berzin, MD, takes prenatal health seriously; as the mother of three young children, she takes it personally, too. Robin not only recommends Parsley’s top-tier prenatal supplements to our members—she also takes them herself.
Parsley Prenatal provides advanced nutritional support from before the first trimester through the fourth. Each bottle contains essential vitamins and minerals to support your health and the development of your baby, including folate, choline, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, methylated B vitamins, and iron.
While the Parsley Prenatal duo is packed with powerful nutrients, here’s what it doesn’t have: wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Parsley Prenatal contains gelatin.
- Prevents miscarriage, preeclampsia, and neural tube defects
- Essential for making DNA
- Needed for the body to absorb B12 and amino acids, preventing anemia.
- Includes the methylated formulation of folate as 5-MTHF
EPA, DHA, and omega-3 fatty acid blend
- Essential for the development and functioning of the central nervous system
- Omega-3 fatty acids also support heart health and mood
- Supports fetal neurological and spinal cord development
- Important for liver detoxification
Magnesium and calcium
- Strengthen bone health
- Magnesium helps relax muscles, preventing pregnancy-related leg cramping
Iodine and selenium
- Support healthy thyroid function
- Supports hair, skin and nail growth
- Reduces the likelihood of infection
- Boosts the immune system
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Prevents oxidative damage in white blood cells
- Supports heart health
- Supports healthy insulin function
- Plays a crucial role in disease prevention
- Helps improve bone health
- Supports heart health
- Prevents oxidative stress from free radicals
- Improves glucose tolerance
- May help prevent low birth weight
- Prevents neonatal jaundice and anemia.
- Supports healthy nervous system
- Assists in key metabolic functions
- Often deficient during pregnancy
- Supports DNA repair
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Essential for making DNA.
- Maintains balanced energy levels
- Helps prevent anemia
- Includes the formation of B12 as methylcobalamin
- Strengthens skin, hair, and nails
- Prevents anemia and low energy by providing a consistent flow of oxygen to the brain, muscles, tissues, and cells
- Supports skin health
- Boosts immune system
- Low serum zinc in pregnant women is associated with birth complications such as low birth weight
- Supports creation of red blood cells, which ensures that enough oxygen is available to the brain, cells, muscles and tissues
- Low serum copper is associated with maternal complications
- Builds bone and cartilage
- Supports glucose and lipid metabolism
- Acts as a catalyst for enzymes, aiding in the breakdown of amino acids in the body
Parsley Prenatal: 150 vegetarian capsules per container
Prenatal DHA: 30 fish gelatin softgels
Take 1 Parsley Prenatal serving (5 capsules) and 1 prenatal DHA softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Happier belly, happier you! Your gut microbiome impacts everything from your digestive and immune systems to your brain function and mood. Are you replenishing its good bacteria with the highest-quality probiotic supplement?
Probiotic delivers active organisms that have been extensively researched to restore the natural balance of your gut, which helps reduce symptoms like gas, bloating, and food intolerance. Each Probiotic capsule provides seven different probiotic strains, specifically chosen for their ability to withstand the harsh environment of the GI tract—that means that the good bacteria stays safe from harsh stomach acid, bile, and enzymes.
Does not contain: wheat, gluten, soy, corn, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
60 capsules per container. Adults can take 1 capsule at bedtime, or as directed by their healthcare provider.
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- Meredith B.Verified BuyerReviewingProbioticRated 5 out of 5 starsTake it everyday!
My go-to probiotic to keep my gut happy!
- Zoë D.Verified BuyerReviewingParsley PrenatalRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
Easy to take and I know that I am getting the nutrients that I need!
- Shannon D.Verified BuyerReviewingProbioticRated 5 out of 5 starsGood probiotic
Although I wish it were slightly smaller in size, it seems to work to improve my digestive health. A good purchase that I have made multiple times now.
- Alessandra R.Verified BuyerReviewingProbioticRated 5 out of 5 starsBEST SUPPLEMENTS
This is a clean probiotic that I can’t recommend enough! Many probiotics have cows milk culture (that I am allergic to), and this probiotic does not. I am grateful to have found a clean probiotic with no fillers.
- Avery F.Verified BuyerReviewingMother's EssentialsRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat prenatal throughout pregnancy and post partum!
Helped to maintain my energy levels throughout my first pregnancy. Did not bother my stomach even with the 5 pills per day so long as I took it with food.