Dr. Berzin's Daily Essentials
- What's Inside
- A Note From Dr. Berzin
- Professional Grade
If you’re looking to fuel your body and fill nutritional gaps in an otherwise healthy diet, get started with Dr. Berzin’s Daily Essentials. Parsley Health’s Founder and CEO, Robin Berzin, MD, uses this daily trio of supplements to boost her energy and improve her mood, sleep, and immunity.
Rebuild Clean Protein: Designed to support gut health and the body’s natural detoxification system, this sugar-free protein powder will boost energy while giving your body a break from inflammatory triggers like gluten, dairy, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
Vitamin D3 + K2: Vitamin D helps regulate your immune system, aids in calcium absorption, and may play a role in mood regulation. When combined with vitamin K2, vitamin D3 helps move calcium into your bones, which prevents it from forming deposits in your blood vessels. Together, they’re your best defense against infection, osteoporosis, dementia, and type 2 diabetes.
Magnesium Glycinate: This micronutrient promotes deep muscle relaxation and more restorative sleep, making it the perfect way to end your day. Plus, it can relieve headaches, anxiety, and sore muscles, and aids in bone and heart health.
- Support gut health and natural detoxing.
- Regulate immune system and mood while promoting calcium absorption.
- Promote deep muscle relaxation and restorative sleep.
Rebuild Clean Protein
- Sugar-free and vegan protein blend of pea and rice protein isolate
- Optimized with branch-chain amino acids (BCAAs) to make it immediately usable my your body for fuel
- Contains a complete multivitamin
- Packed with micro and macro nutrients including a full set of activated B-vitamins like methylated-folate and methylcobalamin (B12) to support energy levels and metabolism, with antioxidants that fight inflammation and free radicals
Serving Size: 2 scoops (26g of protein) into 10-12 liquid ounces
Suggested: Add 1-2 scoops to your daily smoothie or blend with water or nut milk. Get started with our recipes here.
Vitamin D3 + K2
- Easily absorbable
- Supports immune system and calcium absorption from food. Supports bone and muscle health while lowering inflammation
Serving Size: 1 drop / 1000 IU
Suggested: Take 2-10 drops daily, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
- Best-absorbed form of magnesium
- Easy on digestion
- Helps relax the nervous system
- Promotes deeper sleep and relaxes tight muscles
Serving Size: 1 tablet (100 mg each)
Suggested: Take 2 tablets daily before bed, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA