- Supports thyroid hormone metabolism
- Contains 9 essential vitamins and minerals for thyroid health
- Includes powerful adaptogenic herb, rhodiola
Your thyroid hormones regulate things like your metabolism, digestive and brain functions, mood, and energy levels, so a hormonal imbalance can cause a ripple effect throughout your body. Several nutrients critical to thyroid health are commonly lacking in many people’s diets and daily stress can further negatively impact thyroid hormone production. Thyroid Balance helps to optimize nutrient levels of vitamins A, D, E, niacin, and riboflavin to stimulate thyroid hormone production. Rhodiola extract helps support energy levels and combat fatigue. This formula also supports your body’s conversion of the hormone T4 to T3, which is the more potent thyroid hormone. This is Dr. Robin Berzin’s ideal formulation for supporting healthy metabolism and thyroid function.
Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Excessive intake of vitamin A during pregnancy can be toxic to a developing fetus and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed vitamin A intake in excess of 10,000 IUs a day.
- Vitamin A Therapy Research as Treatment of Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Vitamin D Supplementation and Thyroid Autoimmunity
- Selenium Supplementation and Stress
- Selenium and Iodine in Thyroid Health
- Zinc Supplementation as Thyroid-Protective
- Zinc and Selenium Supplementation in Hypothyroidism
- Minerals and Thyroid Health
- Niacin Role in Health
- Riboflavin Role in Health
- The Need for More Vitamin E
- Vitamin A has been found to optimize three critical thyroid-related hormone levels in those with subclinical hypothyroidism including thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).
- Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to autoimmune-related thyroid conditions, and supplementation has been observed to improve markers of thyroid function.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, and it has been estimated that over 90% of people in the U.S. do not get enough of this essential nutrient from their diet.
- Riboflavin assists with energy metabolism and works as an antioxidant in the body.
- Niacin is integral in the body’s production of thyroid and other stress and sex hormones, and may improve circulation and decrease inflammation.
- Iodine is a required nutrient in the formation of thyroid hormone, and can be difficult to get from diet alone.
- Zinc has been found to protect the thyroid against daily sources of low-level radiation, as well as optimize thyroid function in those who are overweight with hypothyroidism.
- Selenium helps the body make optimal amounts of thyroid hormone, and may be difficult to get from diet alone. Deficiency of selenium may contribute to inadequate conversion of thyroid hormones.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract for natural, pleasant palatability.
Have you ever thought about what’s really in your supplements?
At Parsley Health, our supplements have the quantities and potencies of the active ingredients that you can only get from a licensed physician. They go through the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, and each supplement is produced at a cGMP-compliant facility, meaning it must meet the same quality regulations as the FDA imposes on manufacturers of pharmaceuticals. They are third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S.. Our doctors have chosen each of our supplements to ensure they are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form.