- Professional Grade
Your thyroid plays a key role in a healthy metabolism. Releasing hormones that help you make energy from your food, a healthy thyroid doesn’t just affect your weight. It also influences your digestive and brain functions, mood, and energy levels, so even a minor issue with your thyroid can affect your entire body.
Thyroid Balance is Parsley Founder Dr. Robin Berzin’s ideal formulation for supporting healthy metabolism and thyroid function. This supplement provides several nutrients critical to thyroid health that are commonly lacking in many people’s diets; daily stress can also further negatively impact thyroid hormone production. Thyroid Balance has vitamins A, D, and E, niacin, and riboflavin to stimulate thyroid hormone production, with rhodiola extract to support energy levels and combat fatigue. This formula also supports your body’s conversion of the hormone T4 to T3, which is the more potent thyroid hormone.
- Supports thyroid hormone metabolism
- Contains 9 essential vitamins and minerals for thyroid health
- Includes powerful adaptogenic herb, rhodiola
- Vitamin A has been found to optimize three critical thyroid-related hormone levels in those with subclinical hypothyroidism, including thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).
- Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to autoimmune-related thyroid conditions, and supplementation has been observed to improve markers of thyroid function.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, and it has been estimated that over 90% of people in the U.S. do not get enough of this essential nutrient from their diet.
- Riboflavin assists with energy metabolism and works as an antioxidant in the body.
- Niacin is integral in the body’s production of thyroid and other stress and sex hormones, and may improve circulation and decrease inflammation.
- Iodine is a required nutrient in the formation of thyroid hormone, and can be difficult to get from diet alone.
- Zinc has been found to protect the thyroid against daily sources of low-level radiation, as well as optimize thyroid function in those who are overweight with hypothyroidism.
- Selenium helps the body make optimal amounts of thyroid hormone, and may be difficult to get from diet alone. Deficiency of selenium may contribute to inadequate conversion of thyroid hormones.
- Rosemary leaf extract promotes natural, pleasant palatability.
60 tablets per container.
Serving size: Take one tablet twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Excessive intake of vitamin A during pregnancy can be toxic to a developing fetus and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed vitamin A intake in excess of 10,000 IUs a day.
- Vitamin A Therapy Research as Treatment of Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Vitamin D Supplementation and Thyroid Autoimmunity
- Selenium Supplementation and Stress
- Selenium and Iodine in Thyroid Health
- Zinc Supplementation as Thyroid-Protective
- Zinc and Selenium Supplementation in Hypothyroidism
- Minerals and Thyroid Health
- Niacin Role in Health
- Riboflavin Role in Health
- The Need for More Vitamin E
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.