Chocolate Rebuild Clean Protein Powder
- Professional Grade
More than just another protein powder, our formula is a complete source of vegan protein, vitamins, and minerals.
This nutrient-dense blend of filling and energizing plant protein is made with anti-inflammatory ingredients like curcumin and green tea extract, and contains methylated B-vitamins that can be quickly absorbed and utilized in the body. When added to a smoothie, our protein helps keep you feeling full for longer, with 26 grams of protein per serving and a more complete amino acid profile than other plant-based protein powders.
Flavored with rich chocolate, Chocolate Rebuild Clean Protein makes a great base for a smoothie. Try adding frozen berries, nuts and seeds, and cinnamon for a delicious, filling, and protein-packed start to your day. These Parsley blog posts include more recipes for smoothie lovers: Ultimate Protein Powder 3 Ways and Kick Your Sugar Cravings.
**We recommend two orders per month to stay stocked—plus, you get free shipping.
- All-in-one protein and daily multivitamin
- Allows nutrients to be absorbed faster
- Supports digestion and liver detox
- No gluten, sugar, or dairy
- Plant-based and lectin-free
- Easy to make into an anytime smoothie
Does not contain: wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Other Ingredients: blend of pea protein isolate (taurine, glycine, rice protein concentrate, and L-glutamine), sunflower oil, natural flavors (no MSG), medium-chain triglyceride oil, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, Aminogen® fungal proteases, monk fruit extract, guar gum, and silica.
Serving size: 2 scoops. About 14 per container.
Add 2 scoops (26g of protein) per 10-12 liquid ounces.
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- Nancy W.Verified BuyerReviewingVanilla Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent!
My favorite protein powder. I actually miss it if I don’t drink it one day.
- Meredith B.Verified BuyerReviewingVanilla Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsSo good!
Really delicious and easy way to get in some protein!
- Alison B.Verified BuyerReviewingVanilla Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious!
I love this powder. It tastes delicious - not too sweet and not “chalky” like some protein powders. I love even more that it is clean and so good for me. Not full of “fake” or ingredients that aren’t good for me. I trust Parsley Health.
- Andrea D.Verified BuyerReviewingVanilla Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious!
A yummy, healthy, multivitamin protein powder - who could ask for more?
- Amelia H.Verified BuyerReviewingChocolate Rebuild Clean Protein PowderRated 5 out of 5 starsSo good!
Love it, feels clean and gives good energy