- All-in-one prenatal nutrition
- Supports baby's brain development
- Provides bone density support and muscle relaxation for pregnancy associated leg cramping
- Easy to open capsules are filled with powder you can easily add to a smoothie
- Formulated to be gentle on digestion
Our prenatal supplements provide advanced nutritional support from preconception to nursing, based on the latest research. Each packet contains essential vitamins and minerals to support the healthy development of your baby, such as folate, choline, omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin D, methylated B vitamins, and iron. Our Prenatal vitamins do not contain wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives. This is Dr. Robin Berzin’s trusted formula, which she takes personally, and recommends to ensure both mom and baby are supported for a healthy pregnancy.
30 servings per container
Take 1 Parsley Prenatal serving (5 capsules) + 1 Prenatal DHA softgels daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Folate prevents miscarriage and preeclampsia. Folate also prevents neural tube defects and is essential for making DNA. It is needed for the body to absorb B12 and amino acids, preventing anemia.
- EPA, DHA and omega 3 fatty acid blend is essential for the development and functioning of the central nervous system. Omega 3 fatty acids also support heart health and mood.
- Choline supports fetal neurological and spinal cord development. Choline is also important for liver detoxification.
- Magnesium and calcium strengthen bone health. Magnesium helps relax muscles, preventing leg cramping, which is common in pregnant women.
- Iodine and selenium contribute to healthy thyroid function.
- Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that supports hair, skin and nail growth. It helps to reduce the likelihood of infection and boosts the immune system.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that promotes a healthy immune system and prevents oxidative damage in white blood cells, and also supports heart health.
- Vitamin D supports healthy insulin function and plays a crucial role in disease prevention. Vitamin D works to improve bone health.
- Vitamin E supports heart health. It is a powerful antioxidant, which prevents oxidative stress from free radicals.
- Thiamine improves glucose tolerance and may help prevent low birth weight.
- Riboflavin prevents neonatal jaundice and anemia. Riboflavin also supports a healthy nervous system and assists in key metabolic functions.
- Niacin, a vitamin often deficient during pregnancy, is used in DNA repair and the metabolism of food.
- B12 is essential for making DNA. B12 is also crucial for maintaining balanced energy levels and preventing anemia.
- Biotin strengthens skin, hair and nails.
- Iron helps to prevent anemia and low energy by providing a consistent flow of oxygen to the brain, muscles, tissues and cells.
- Zinc supports skin health and boosts the immune system. Low serum zinc in pregnant women is associated with birth complications such as low birth weight.
- Copper works to create red blood cells, which ensures that enough oxygen is available to the brain, cells, muscles and tissues. Low serum copper is associated with maternal complications.
- Manganese works to build bone and cartilage.
- Chromium supports glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Molybdenum acts as a catalyst for enzymes, aiding in the breakdown of amino acids in the body.
- Includes both the methylated formulation of Folate as 5-MTHF and of B12 as methylcobalamin.
- Contains gelatin
Have you ever thought about what’s really in your supplements?
At Parsley Health, our supplements have the quantities and potencies of the active ingredients that you can only get from a licensed physician. They go through the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, and each supplement is produced at a cGMP-compliant facility, meaning it must meet the same quality regulations as the FDA imposes on manufacturers of pharmaceuticals. They are third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S.. Our doctors have chosen each of our supplements to ensure they are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form.