- Professional Grade
As the most abundant protein molecule in your body, collagen is key to healthy skin, bones, muscles, and tendons. While you’ve probably heard about the benefits of topical collagen products, adding this vital nutritional supplement to your diet will increase your ability to absorb its whole-body benefits, including stronger hair, skin, and nails, improved joint health, better digestion and sleep, and lower inflammation.
Made from grass-fed, pasture-raised beef, our Essential Collagen is paleo and free of gluten, soy, dairy, and sugar, all while having 18 amino acids and 10 grams of protein per serving. We recommend adding a scoop of this unflavored powder to your favorite drink or smoothie.
This product is third-party-tested and made in a GMP-compliant facility.
- Supports naturally healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Protects joints from depletion with time
- Aids in digestion and natural sleep
- Helps reduce inflammation
100% grass-fed, pasture-raised, and kosher beef collagen peptides with 18 amino acids. Type I and III collagen.
Does NOT contain: gluten, non-GMO, soy, dairy, artificial growth hormones, sugar
Iced Collagen Matcha Latte
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 4 oz hot water
- 8 oz plant milk
- 1-2 scoops Parsley Health Essential Collagen
- Sift 1 tsp of matcha powder into a matcha bowl.
- Pour 4 ounces of hot water over powder.
- Use a bamboo whisk to quickly whisk back and forth to create a foam.
- Fill an 8-0z glass half-way with nut milk. Use a milk frother to mix in collagen powder until smooth.
- Add ice and pour matcha tea (from bowl) over the top.
- 1 scoop Parsley Health Essential Collagen
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups of unsweetened nut milk or water
- 1 scoop Parsley Health Essential Collagen
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 pinch Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 cup of unsweetened nut milk or water
Simple Green Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup water or plant milk
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or mango
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop of Parsley Health Essential Collagen
Recipes by Parsley Health Coach Samantha Franceschini
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- Kaitlyn F.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsLove it!
O recently switched to Parsleys collagen a few months ago and absolutely lovely it. The consistency is super fine and dissolves in beverages much better than previous brands I've used, and I of course appreciate the high quality ingredients. Also, I have a severe peanut and treenut allergy, and it is not made in a facility were those ingredients are used! SO many wins!
- Kate F.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsBig fan
I really like this collagen. It dissolves the best of any I have tried and a great way to get my daily protein needs. I definitely tell a difference in muscle recovery.
- Carrie L.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsGood Quality Product
After comparison with other collagen products, I'm totally sold on this Parsley Health brand. I love that it includes a much more complete list of the amino acids. And, unlike other brands, when I add a scoop to my morning coffee, its fine texture immediately dissolves.
- Shawn M.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsMy Favorite Collagen
One scoop in my coffee every morning. It always dissolves without clumping like other brands I've tried and it never changes the flavor. Love it!
- Melissa R.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsBest collagen