Travel Capsule Duo
- What’s Inside
- Fill It With
- About cadence
- Professional Grade
Can’t go anywhere without one of your multi-supplement bundles? Keep your essentials organized—and your bulky bottles at home—with cadence’s sustainable storage capsules.
Perfect for day-to-day and weekend adventures, each cadence capsule can fit up to seven of your Parsley Health supplements. Now you can conveniently fill the nutrition gaps in your diet no matter where in the world you find yourself.
Need more storage? It’s easy to add new capsules to your existing honeycomb.
- 2 magnetic honeycomb capsules in Sand with blank labels. Each capsule is .56 oz, leakproof, watertight, airtight, BPA-free, TSA-compliant, and magnetic in three ways
- Each honeycomb holds approximately 8 average-size supplements or 17 tablets
- Made from 20% recycled ocean-bound plastic and 30% regrind utilizing all manufacturing scrap
- Up to 8 supplements or 17 tablets
- Non-toxic beauty products
- Jewelry (necklaces, rings, earrings, etc.)
- Hair care products
- Hand sanitizer
Our friends at cadence make products for people who want to feel a sense of calm, control, and peace of mind through an unwavering focus on modularity, personalization, and intuitive design. At the intersection of home, travel, and sustainability, cadence capsules are the only magnetic and refillable container made from a blend of 20% recycled ocean-bound plastic and 30% regrind utilizing all manufacturing scrap.
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- Julie R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsPrefect size
These are great for travel. They hold a lot
- Sherry F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat for travel!
Took these on my last trip. Loved them.
- Emma C.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsHandy