- What's Inside
- Professional Grade
Get stronger all over with Boost Bundle, your new go-to for immune support, joint health, and better digestion that also builds shinier and more resilient hair, skin, and nails.
At Parsley, we build new habits the smart way: by incorporating them into habits we already have. Do you start the day with a smoothie? Begin adding a drop of Vitamin D3 + K2 to support your bone and blood vessel health while also regulating your immune system and mood. Rely on your morning cup of coffee? Stir in a scoop of Essential Collagen to restore your body’s most abundant protein molecule for healthier skin, bones, muscles, and tendons.
- Vitamin D3 + K2 supports bone, blood vessel, heart, and immune health
- Essential Collagen supports naturally healthy hair, skin, and nails while protecting joints and reducing inflammation
Vitamin D3 + K2
Even if you live in a sunny climate, if you spend the majority of your day inside, like over 42% of Americans you could be deficient in vitamin D.
Vitamin D is a crucial nutrient because it helps regulate your immune system, aids in calcium absorption, and may play a role in mood regulation. Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is the best supplemental form of vitamin D because it has been shown to be the most effective in raising and maintaining vitamin D levels in the blood.
When combined with vitamin K2, vitamin D3 helps move calcium into your bones, which prevents it from forming deposits in your blood vessels. Together, they’re your best defense against infection, osteoporosis, dementia, and type 2 diabetes.
- Supports bone and blood vessel health
- Assists in a healthy heart system
- Boosts immune function
- Flavorless liquid with easy-to-use dropper
Vitamin D in the form of vitamin D3, suspended in medium chain triglycerides formulated for best absorption alongside vitamin K2, and mixed tocopherols. Vitamin K2 is in the form of Menaquinone-7 (MK-7), for improved utilization by the body.
One drop contains: Vitamin D (as vitamin D3), 1,000 IU. Vitamin K (vitamin K2 as MK-7), 10 mcg.
Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.
Potential Interaction: As vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin or Warfarin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
1 drop / 1000 IU
Take 2 to 10 drops daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Put the drops in water or other cool beverages, in food, or directly into your mouth.
As the most abundant protein molecule in your body, collagen is key to healthy skin, bones, muscles, and tendons. While you’ve probably heard about the benefits of topical collagen products, adding this vital nutritional supplement to your diet will increase your ability to absorb its whole-body benefits, including stronger hair, skin, and nails, improved joint health, better digestion and sleep, and lower inflammation.
Made from grass-fed, pasture-raised beef, our Essential Collagen is paleo and free of gluten, soy, dairy, and sugar, all while having 18 amino acids and 10 grams of protein per serving. We recommend adding a scoop of this unflavored powder to your favorite drink or smoothie.
This product is third-party-tested and made in a GMP-compliant facility.
- Supports naturally healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Protects joints from depletion with time
- Aids in digestion and natural sleep
- Helps reduce inflammation
100% grass-fed, pasture-raised, and kosher beef collagen peptides with 18 amino acids. Type I and III collagen.
Does NOT contain: gluten, non-GMO, soy, dairy, artificial growth hormones, sugar
Iced Collagen Matcha Latte
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 4 oz hot water
- 8 oz plant milk
- 1-2 scoops Parsley Health Essential Collagen
- Sift 1 tsp of matcha powder into a matcha bowl.
- Pour 4 ounces of hot water over powder.
- Use a bamboo whisk to quickly whisk back and forth to create a foam.
- Fill an 8-0z glass half-way with nut milk. Use a milk frother to mix in collagen powder until smooth.
- Add ice and pour matcha tea (from bowl) over the top.
- 1 scoop Parsley Health Essential Collagen
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups of unsweetened nut milk or water
- 1 scoop Parsley Health Essential Collagen
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 pinch Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 cup of unsweetened nut milk or water
Simple Green Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup water or plant milk
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or mango
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop of Parsley Health Essential Collagen
Recipes by Parsley Health Coach Samantha Franceschini
What do we mean when we say that Parsley Health supplements are “professional grade”?
Like prescription drugs, supplements are powerful tools whose safety, quality, effectiveness, and relevance should be taken seriously.
At Parsley, our doctors are trained in prescribing high-quality supplements that are indicated to work for the conditions they support, like treating microbial imbalances in the gut, addressing nutrient deficiencies, or balancing blood sugar. We are highly selective and cautious in prescribing supplements, which are formulated with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and botanicals in their most digestible and effective form. We often find they are more effective than conventional drug therapies alone.
We call Parsley-branded supplements “professional grade” because they’re third-party tested for quality and purity by reliable NSF- or USP-certified manufacturers in the U.S. They are manufactured at cGMP-compliant facilities, meaning the facility must meet requirements set forth by the FDA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd-party tested for purity
Sourced from independent manufacturers certified by the NSF and USP, nonprofit quality-control organizations
Subjected to the same rigorous testing as pharmaceutical drugs, then approved by Parsley’s leading clinicians
USA-made for traceability
By facilities that meet manufacturing standards enforced by the FDA
- Ann B.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsVitamin D3
- Maria B.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!
Great quality and easy to use
- Rebecca S.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this product
This is my favorite D3 supplement
- cindy p.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin D3 + K2Rated 5 out of 5 starsEffective and easy
Easy to take supplement that improved my vitamin D levels significantly.
- Paige B.Verified BuyerReviewingBoost BundleRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Boost Bundle
A great bundle!